The Geelong Small Business Festival is back!
Join us this August for an engaging festival of business events, workshops and learning opportunities, as we connect, inspire and support our local business community.
We are currently seeking event applications from local business owners and employees, professional trainers, facilitators, speakers, and subject matter experts, to host practical, engaging and inspiring events during the festival.
We are seeking professional insight across the following business areas:
- Marketing, social media and promoting your business online (branding, social media, digital marketing, moving business online, new digital technologies and e-commerce)
- Business essentials (cash flow, finance, accounting, tax, legal, applying for grants)
- Starting a business (business/ marketing plans, getting permits, home-based businesses, side hustles and co-working spaces)
- Growing your business, sales and expanding your networks (networking, local procurement, business mentoring, tips for success)
- Career development, leading and managing people (HR, leadership, employing staff, outsourcing, managing/ motivating a team, culture, diversity)
- Health and wellbeing (keeping connected, resilience in the workplace, staff safety and OH&S, mental and physical health)
- Sustainability and social responsibility (Giving back, reducing carbon footprint, engaging fair-trade suppliers, adopting a circular economy approach).
Applications for event hosts are open from 27 April – 20 May 2022
Why host an event?
- Connect with other businesses
- Grow your business network
- Showcase your skills
- Build your brand, profile and reputation to a ready-made audience
- Be part of Geelong’s expanding, diverse and changing economy
Click ‘Apply now’ to submit your application. The application window has been extended and now closes on Friday 20 May.
If you have any questions, email: [email protected]