From education to inspiration, Geelong Small Business Festival is helping businesses throughout the region.
The GSBF 2022 features an exciting program of more than 50 low-cost and free events designed to connect, inspire, grow and support our local business community. Events, workshops and presentations held throughout the month of August will cover all areas of business, including:
- Marketing, social media and promoting your business online
- Business essentials
- Starting a business
- Growing your business, sales and expanding your networks
- Career development, leading and managing people
- Health and wellbeing
- Sustainability and social responsibility
Join us this August for an engaging and inspiring festival of business events, workshops and presentations to support our business community.
What is the Geelong Small Business Festival
The GSBF Official Launch
Boost Your Brain Power with special guest Todd Sampson
The City of Greater Geelong invites you to join us for a wonderful evening of connection and inspiration as we launch the Geelong Small Business Festival 2022.
The evening will feature special guest Todd Sampson giving an extraordinary keynote – Boost your Brain Power. We will also be showcasing an insightful panel session featuring some of Geelong’s most exceptional businesses.
Ticket cost: $65 per person, includes three-course meal and refreshments, plus giveaways.
- Wednesday, 3 August 2022 from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm (AEST)
- At The Pier Geelong – Hopetoun Room
- 10 Western Foreshore Road, Geelong