The Geelong Small Business Festival is back
The City of Greater Geelong, in partnership with the Geelong Chamber of Commerce, is thrilled to host the GSBF this August.
The GSBF is the region’s largest dedicated business festival and has helped hundreds of local businesses and thousands of people looking to start, grow or improve their business.
The festival will feature an exciting program of more than 70 low-cost and free events designed to connect, inspire, grow and support our local business community.
In 2023, we are looking forward to providing tremendous opportunities to hear from industry experts, up-skill, gain new knowledge across all areas of business and make new business connections.
Events, workshops and presentations that will be held during August will include:
- Marketing, social media and promoting your business online – branding, social media, digital marketing, new digital technologies and e-commerce
- Business essentials – finance, accounting, tax and legal
- Starting a business – business/marketing plans, obtaining permits, home-based business, and co-working spaces
- Growing your business, sales and expanding your networks – networking, business mentoring and tips for success
- Career development, leading and managing people – HR, leadership, staff employment, managing and motivating a team, culture and diversity
- Health and wellbeing – staying connected, resilience in the workplace, staff safety, OH&S, mental and physical health
- Sustainability and social responsibility – giving back, reducing carbon footprint, engaging fair trade suppliers, adopting a circular economy approach
Our more than 21,000 small businesses are a huge driver of Greater Geelong’s economy, and their success is important to our community and critical to our vision for a Clever and Creative future.
To find out more about our business support offerings, please visit our website:
What is the
Geelong Small Business Festival?
If you’d like to read more about past events, check out the pages below: