Build Trust With Killer Content for Your Website and Social Media
- This event has passed.
August 15 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
Is your social media and inbox filled with posts that you don’t want?
Don’t be the business that spends time creating stuff your target customers don’t want to read.
In this seminar you will learn:
- why consistency is important in all your content, and how to get consistent
- how to build a list of topics your customers want to know about that are
relevant to your offer
- the easy four step process to write an article for your website
- what a social media plan looks like and how to make it work for you with
minimal time and effort
- how to pull it altogether for maximum engagement.
About your presenter:
Liz Grant started her content career writing prospectuses for businesses looking to sell. She has since honed her skills writing annual reports, grant applications and marketing materials for a range of customers – big and small. Liz has designed and run a range of digital marketing campaigns and is always passionate about making content relevant and engaging for target customes. Her business, What Your Customers Want, starts the process with an indepth knowledge of target customers, often gained through formal customer research.
- August 15
7:15 am - 9:00 am
- Event Category:
- Marketing and Social Media