- This event has passed.
Business Scale-Avoiding Hiring Fail *please note this event has been cancelled*
21/08/2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Growing your business beyond yourself can be daunting and people are complex. Effective hiring is so much more than a gut feeling. Remove uncertainty and learn the un-exact science behind selecting and retaining the right people for your business.
Getting it right creates endless opportunity for your business and your employees. Getting it wrong can cost you time, money and customers whilst slowing your business, destroying your culture and risking losing others in your business you can least afford to lose.
In these 90 minutes, you will learn the many options, traps, pitfalls and available resources for sourcing, selecting and retaining valued people for your business:
- Avoid key mistakes businesses fall into when they hire.
- Discover why the on-boarding experience for a new hire can make the difference between a successful hire or a premature exit.
- Understand transferable skills and how they can enhance your business.
- Writing compelling job advertisements and using social media, job-boards and your network to promote your vacancy.
- Explore options to hire such as Do it Yourself, using government-funded Job Access providers, recruitment firms, on-hire or labour hire options or hiring contractors.
- Understand that the key to successful hiring is to control the result using simple recruitment tools.
Matt Hall has assisted small, medium and corporate businesses across Australia to access great people for almost 2 decades. He not only solves recruitment problems, he also coach’s business owners and hiring managers to solve their own.
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Employing and Leading People