Creating High Performance 21st Century Teams
- This event has passed.
August 1 @ 7:15 am - 9:00 am
CREATING HIGH PERFORMANCE 21ST CENTURY TEAMS
Take your team, business or organisation to a whole new level with dynamic and creative leadership. Discover the secrets of leadership in the 21st century and why innovative millennial leadership is needed in businesses and organisations.
Learn the secrets of high performing teams to achieve success in modern business. Create a playful and productive workplace that unleashes the problem-solving potential of all your employees.
You will learn:
- The secrets of High Performance Teams
- How to grow your team to get results
- How to leverage the diversity in your teams to unleash creative problem solving
- How to unleash the capabilities of all of your team members
- How to successfully recruit valuable team members
- How to create a fun, playful and productive work environment
PRESENTER: Maxine Driscoll, Founder and Visionary at Think Strategic. Maxine has been leading high performance teams in Australia and internationally for 20+ years. Join this workshop and let her fast-track you to a new pathway for success in the 21stCentury.
7.15am for a 7.30am start.
Continental Breakfast will be available.
Geelong Council Offices, Meeting Rooms 1 & 2 on the Ground Floor
Off street parking and wheel chair access available.
- August 1
7:15 am - 9:00 am
- Event Category:
- Employing and Leading People
- Facilitator Maxine Driscoll – Leadership Expert, Author, Edupreneur, Award-Winning Educator, International Speaker, Leadership Trainer and Coach.