Getting into Business – Information sessions for Aboriginal community – Geelong
- This event has passed.
August 9 @ 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
This event is designed to assist business minded individuals to generate a discussion on ways and means to start a business.
- Types of business structures;
- Why get into Business – Pros and Cons;
- Requirements of starting a business
- Creating a mindset for success
- Areas of support in terms of grants/finance/mentoring support
- Creating links to develop business connections
Presented by Small Business Victoria – Tharamba Bugheen Victorian Aboriginal Business Strategy in partnership with Indigenous Business Australia